Wedding Countdown

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Wedding Countdown

This is a separate blog that I am creating and maintaining until Marla's wedding. I am crazily trying to knit a lace garter to give her when I get to Texas. I've never knit lace before and have been having a difficult time trying to figure out the chart. I think I've finally gotten it down BUT ... and this is a big but ... I have to knit two and a half inches a day, every day, to get it done by the day I leave for Texas which is April 25. The pattern calls for size 40 crochet thread and size 00 knitting needles. In other words, it's tiny. My friend Katy gave me the pattern ages ago (I think last Fall) and I'm just now starting it. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, is there? So join me in my mad knitting dash to complete the garter and hope and pray I get it done. By the way, it's a secret so don't tell Marla!

The chart:



My progress so far:



Click here to see how much time I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home